Elegant Lady #5343 is a 2014 Keswick Double Slide Edition built on a Prevost H3-45 shell. The custom layout boasts a rare built-in single bunk on the passenger side as well as the full king-size bedroom suite in the rear. Onboard features include a 24-volt lithium-ion powered electrical system, Moritz Octoplex electrical architecture, and iPad-interfaced Crestron control system.
Like all pre-owned Elegant Ladies sold by Liberty Coach of Florida, this coach has undergone an exclusive Liberty PDI and is offered in near-mint condition with 34,200 miles.
- 46" LED/LCD TV in living room
- Marantz Dolby Pro Logic sound system
- Audiophile-quality KEF speakers
- HD and in-motion satellite systems
- Sub-Zero refrigerator
- Heated flooring with 4 zones
- Custom exterior design and paint by Dean Loucks
- Lower bay entertainment center with 60” LED/LCD TV, Marantz 100-volt stereo and large refrigerator
- Zip Dee New Century box-type awning system
- Exclusive Liberty Coach-designed auto level system
- Proprietary Liberty Coach exterior LED lights